Two Ted-style talks with speaker Hanny Freiwat
This Educational Program will take place Wednesday, March 16th, from 3:30-5:00 pm at the Grand Street Cafe. In his two-part presentation, Mr. Freiwat will first speak about Insurance Validation, and then Patient Payment, with Q&A sessions following each segment.
Here is a sneak preview of some of the points Mr. Freiwat will cover in his presentations:
About Hanny Freiwat:
- Mr. Freiwat is the Senior Director of Product Innovation at Health Management Systems.
- Mr. Freiwat is the Co-Founder of Wellero, a patient eligibility and payment platform.
- Freiwat has more than 20 years of experience in the health insurance, system integration, and enterprise architecture fields.
- Prior to co-founding Wellero, he was the Director of Technology for Cambia’s Direct Health Solutions division and the Chief Technology Officer and Director of Technology for RegenceRx (OmedaRx). He also spent five years as an Enterprise Architect at Regence Blue Cross and Blue Shield.
- Before joining the Cambia family of companies, Freiwat spent 10 years as an independent Senior Integration Consultant for numerous health plans and held various roles in the information technology field. In addition, he designed, developed, and implemented commercial software packages and lead tracking systems for national organizations.
To register for this and other upcoming Educational Programs, visit the MGMA-GKC Events page.